The end of the year is quickly approaching, and while we are all excited to start fresh in 2017, there is still one more celebration left – your New Year’s Eve! Maybe you want to go out with some friends for a few cocktails, or maybe you’d rather entertain guests at home. No matter what your ideal New Year’s Eve celebration looks like, let us guide you with some suggestions that are sure to make your New Year’s Eve totally carefree!
If you’re throwing a party at home:
Some of you may be brave this year and host a New Year’s Eve shindig at your home, and hats off to you! For a successful celebration, remember to prepare accordingly, including food, decorations, and any refreshments. If you’re stumped on what food to put out, pay a visit to The Fresh Market right here at One Loudoun! With premade platters and even an online ordering service, providing yummy treats for all of your guests could not be easier. Taking the decorations up a notch this year? Be sure to stop by Great Gatherings for all of your festive tableware, décor and accessories. After all, what is New Year’s Eve without a bit of glitz and shine?
If you want to amp up your look:
At One Loudoun, adding sparkle to your New Year’s Eve look has never been easier! Pamper yourself with an amazing blowout or up-do at Flow Blow Dry Bar, some festive holiday makeup by the professionals at Evolve Salon and Spa, or opt for a relaxing massage to get rid of your holiday stresses! Our three brand new women’s boutiques also have amazing holiday inspired pieces to add that little something extra to your New Year’s Eve style! Stop by Scout and Molly’s Boutique for some edgy New Year’s Eve looks, or Boho Blanco and Boho Nation for a more casual, yet sparkly, ensemble.
If you’re going out for New Years Eve:
Loudoun County’s premier destination for nightlife is right here in One Loudoun! In addition to many popular bar and restaurant choices to ring in the New Year, some of them are even hosting New Year’s Eve parties! Check out a list of special events happening here at One Loudoun, and remember to reserve your spot before time runs out!
- Copperwood Tavern is offering a $55 prix fixe three-course dinner with options including maple leaf duck breast, Surf and Turf, filet mignon, and more! Ticket price also includes a champagne toast at midnight and party favors. Make reservations here.
- Matchbox One Loudoun is offering a 4-course prix-fixe menu for their New Year’s Eve celebration! Visit their website for more information: http://bit.ly/2hgkODz
- Bar Louie is hosting a New Year’s Eve party and VIP tickets are $50. The tickets include party favors, a breakfast buffet, live entertainment, a champagne toast at midnight, and more! Visit the event on our website for more information: https://oneloudoun.com
- World of Beer One Loudoun is hosting their own New Year’s Eve bash with music from DJ John Coulter and a champagne toast when the clock strikes midnight! More info here: https://www.facebook.com
- Sense of Thai St. also has their own version of a New Year’s Eve celebration with DJ Snow spinning Classic Motown, Funk, Disco, R&B, and Hip Hop from 10pm-2am and a dance party to go along with it. There is no cover or dress code! Visit http://www.senseofthai.com
If you’re keeping it low key:
Sometimes a low key New Year’s Eve is just what you need after the crazy holiday season that you and your family have already experienced! For a more relaxed evening with your family, take the kids to a movie at the Alamo Drafthouse Cinema, where you can immerse yourself in one of the latest movies to hit the theater. For a tasty treat afterwards, there is never a bad time for frozen custard or a shake at The Meadows Original Frozen Custard. Just be sure to warm up before going back outside!
For more things to do at One Loudoun, explore our website at oneloudoun.com!