With the completion of Memorial Day weekend comes the unofficial start of summer, and here at One Loudoun, we couldn’t be more excited for summer 2015! Luckily for our residents, there are plenty of different ways to take advantage of the season. The following are a few ideas for kicking off your summer at One Loudoun:
· Host a BBQ. What could be more essential for summertime than a BBQ? Invite family and friends over to enjoy good food and great company, and don’t forget the decorations and music! One Loudoun residents who own a Miller & Smith single family home have a particularly excellent venue for hosting a BBQ, as these homes incorporate beautiful outdoor spaces that are perfect for any summer occasion!
· Enjoy the Perks of Being a Homeowner at One Loudoun. The Club at One Loudoun is the perfect spot for homeowners to enjoy the summer weather! Take a dip in the pool, or play a pickup game on our various courts and fields. After you’re done, take a stroll through beautiful One Loudoun using our various paved walking trails.
· Visit a Loudoun County winery. Did you know that Loudoun County is known as DC’s wine country? There are various excellent wineries to be explored in Loudoun County, and they’re all wonderful places to enjoy the summer weather and a bottle of wine!
· Attend One Loudoun concerts. Our Acoustic Wednesdays concert series and Summer Concert Series are about to begin, and they’re the perfect way to enjoy a summer night on One Loudoun’s downtown plaza!
· Hop on the Metro and visit D.C. With the expansion of the Silver Line further into Northern Virginia, it’s easier now more than ever for One Loudoun residents to access all that the nation’s capital has to offer!
However you decide to kick of summer at One Loudoun, one thing is for sure – there’s no better place to spend your summer in Loudoun County than at One Loudoun!