- Best Website, Master Planned Community – GALA
- Best Online Advertising Ad Campaign – GALA
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign, Master Planned/Mixed Use Community – GALA
- Community of the Year – GALA
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign
- Best Social Media program
- 2 Award of Merit distinctions for Best Clubhouse Design & Architecture and Best Clubhouse Interior Design!
- Integrated Marketing Campaign, Mixed Use Community Winner
- Best Master Plan, Award of Merit – NAIOP Northern Virginia Awards
- The Nationals Sales and Marketing Awards Silver Award Finalist for Masterplanned Community of the Year – National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Innovative Land Planning, Mixed-Use Community Winner – Great American Living Awards (GALA)
- Additionally, Miller & Smith won two GALA awards for their homes at One Loudoun:
- Design & Architecture, Detached Home for both the Tribeca and Greenwich models
- Best Mixed Use Design – GALA
- Information Center, Master Planned/Mixed Use Community – GALA
- 2005 Smart Growth Award – Washington Smart Growth Alliance (SGA)
NAIOP is the commercial real estate development trade association. Annually they present awards to area projects in various categories. This prestigious event is attended by hundreds of industry leaders and recognizes the best in commercial real estate in Northern Virginia.
This trade association recognizes the best in various categories for builders, remodelers, and other housing professionals.
These annual awards recognize the best in the building industry for 43 residential design, sales, and marketing categories. One Loudoun is honored to have won many awards at this prestigious event presented by the Northern Virginia Building Industry Association.
The Smart Growth Alliance (SGA) recognizes projects under or subject to review by local governments that exemplify the smart growth principle of well-designed, pedestrian-oriented developments.